Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The 2nd Annual Worst Quotes From The Daily Kos (2007)

Over at Right Wing News, The 2nd Annual Worst Quotes From The Daily Kos (2007 Edition).

I would laugh for a while before despair overcomes me. My favorite would be #5 by slw0606 in which I wonder if he'll realize how stupidly paranoid he sounds by the time his BDS recedes (if ever... gah, the despair). Excerpted from the list:
5) "I have never in my 50 years of life been more frightened then I am now. I have seen the arrogance of this White House and the massive damage done to our country. But the Katrina-size storm clouds are gathering folks. If we do not wake up now and flood Congress to impeach the President and Vice President, one year from now, Daily Kos may be banned and Markos himself may be disappeared, in a federal prison somewhere.

....This is deadly serious folks. This is not just another diary. We ignore this threat at our own peril. I would suggest even I in writing articles like this and the many writers at Daily Kos are personally at risk of being arrested in a future dictatorial United States. The government will use these writings as an excuse to put us away.

....I say WAKE UP Daily Kos!! If the people at Daily Kos cannot take this seriously and try and do something about it, then the United States, as a free country IS doomed. Enjoy your freedom to read and write at such sites as Daily Kos, because that freedom will be taken away WHEN Bush declares martial law."

No comments: